KRISER’S NO BAKE CAKE PUPS RECIPE
It’s no surprise that we love to celebrate our pets’ birthdays – after all, they’re family!
This year, one of our own Kriser’s Pack members celebrated her Beagle’s 14th birthday by making delicious “No Bake Cake Pups” for her & her doggie best friends. The pups loved them so much that we just had to share the recipe with you!
Of course, you can find these all natural Kriser’s Approved ingredients in our stores. We hope you enjoy spoiling your pups as much as we do!
Kriser’s No Bake Cake Pups Yield: 8-10 Cake PupsIngredients:
- 10-15 Primal Freeze-Dried Nuggets
- 2 oz Puptato Chips
- 8 Sam’s Yams Bichon Fries
- ¼ – ½ cup Primal Goat Milk /span>
- 3 tbsp. Dog4Dog DogsButter
- 1 cup warm water
- Crumble 10-15 Primal Nuggets into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add 2 oz of crushed Puptato Chips.
- Slowly mix in warm water until you have thick “cookie dough” consistency.
- Use more or less water depending on the amount of Primal Nuggets used as well as your texture preference.)
- Form 8-10 “cake” balls (roughly the size of a golf ball) and place each on a non-stick surface or serving plate.
- Gently press one Sam’s Yams Bichon Fry into the top of the ball creating the edible “stick”.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes to allow it to harden.
- Mix 3 tbsp. of Dog4Dog DogsButter and Primal Goat Milk in a small bowl. Mix milk in slowly to establish the preferred consistency. The idea is to have the texture of dipping chocolate sauce.
- Remove balls from freezer and dip into DogsButter + Milk frosting. (You may need to spoon over the sides to cover.)
- Freeze overnight and set out for 15 minutes before serving to allow them to defrost a bit.
- Place cake pup in front of your dog and his friends, and watch them go nuts!
Share some photos with us! Just tag #krisersbirthdayparty and let us know what your furbabies thought!