Your pet can’t necessarily share your food at the holidays…what with all that seasoning and butter and salt. But here’s a recipe, straight from the Kriser’s Pack, to try if you’re feeling kitchen-friendly!
KRISER’S HAPPY TUMMY PUP-KIN PIE
Cook time:15 minutes
Makes: 12 Pup-Cakes
Ingredients:One bag of High Hopes Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Baked Cookies
5-6 TB of K9 Granola Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
One can of Fruitables Pumpkin SuperBlend™ Digestive Supplement
½ Cup Primal Goat’s Milk – thawed
1 tsp of cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave until just liquefied, about 10 seconds. Crush the High Hopes cookies in a food processor until it forms find crumbs.
- Mix the melted oil into the crumbs, then gently press 2 tablespoons of the mixture into lined muffin pans, making a crumb-crust. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool in pan for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the pie filling. By hand or with an electric mixer, combine pumpkin, goat’s milk, eggs and cinnamon (if desired).
- Once pie crusts are cooled, fill each crust with the pie filling – about 2-3 tablespoons of filling should fit in each crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden on top.