TOP 5 WAYS TO KEEP YOUR PET CALM
Summer is upon us, which means there will be fireworks! As a pet parent you know that sometimes they can become very anxious, so we have compiled a few tricks and tips to keeping them calm and to creating a peaceful environment.
1. Try Animals’ Apawthecary Tranquility Blend – This liquid blend of valerian root, passion flower and oats helps to relieve anxiety, promote relaxation and curb anxious or “bad” behaviors like barking and whining. It’s recommended for dogs or cats and works great to relieve separation anxiety, travel anxiety, visits to the groomer or vet or just adapting to new surroundings.
2. Give Bach Rescue Remedy a shot! This is another excellent liquid drop that helps relieve anxiety, promote relaxation and curb anxious behavior your pet may be having due to loud noises, separation, or some other type of anxiety. Drops can be administered directly into mouth, in food, treats, water or even rubbed on the tips of their ears, nose or paws. If that proves difficult, you can always just hold his or her mouth shut and lift the lip to apply the drops directly to the gum line!
3. LICKS Pill-Free ZEN is another one of our favorites. It is just so easy to serve up to your furry friends. These pill-free supplements come in individual packets of consommé-like liquid that are designed to be LICKed directly from the packet or added to the food or a separate bowl either at home or on the go. The amazing taste means your pet will lick it all up, leading to 98% absorption rate! They are Made in the USA with an exceptional blend of natural ingredients.
4. Pet Releaf Hemp Oil is another fantastic way to curb your pet’s anxiety. It’s a great natural alternative, made completely from the hemp plant (not marijuana, so there are no trace amounts of THC whatsoever). It has been shown to help with anxtiety, but also pain relief, treatment of certain cancers, seizures, immune dificiencies and inflammatory disorders.
5. Finally, the ThunderShirt! ThunderShirt is another awesome product to help calm your pet during stressful situations. Just like swaddling a crying baby, the thunder shirt wraps around your pet to apply gentle, constant pressure to your dog or cat’s body which helps relieve anxiety and significantly slow their heart rate to a normal level.
Come into any Kriser’s this month to discover these and what might be the best calming aid for you and your pet and some great savings this month!