If you’ve been to a Kriser’s store, chances are you were greeted by one of our shop dogs.
We invite well-behaved Kriser’s Pack dogs to come to “work” with their moms/dads to help restock shelves and test product. It adds an element of fun, and keeps everyone on their toes. You can bet these four-legged greeters put in a hard days work!
Well-behaved dogs can do wonders for your work environment – whether it’s an office space or on the retail floor. Dogs are a great stress reliever. They encourage creativity and bonding between co-workers. Some say they improve attendance and increase productivity as well!
In honor of national “Take Your Dog to Work Day” – on Friday, June 23 – we asked our Kriser’s Pack what advice they have for pups who may be headed into the office for the first time. This is what they had to say…
1. GET INVOLVED IN PRODUCT TESTING.
Bronco, Kriser’s shop dog in Clybourn, IL
2. GREET EVERYONE WITH A SMILE!
Denzel, working in our Belleview Square (CO) store
3. SHARE YOUR SAMPLES.
Floyd from our store in Austin – North Lamar (TX)
4. IT’S OKAY TO SHOW UP AS YOUR SPIRIT ANIMAL!
Hans from Orland Park
5. WELL-BEHAVED PUPS WILL REAP THE REWARDS.
Kenji from the Vintage store in Houston, TX
6. TRY NOT TO WORK TOO HARD.
Zzyzx from our store in Fort Collins, CO
7. DON’T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO FINISH IMPORTANT PAPERWORK.
Rocky, from Clybourn
8. EMBRACE THE “GUARD DOG” URGE.
Poppy, from Westlake Village
9. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
Lupe Fiasco, from Bucktown
10. SLEEPING IS GENERALLY FROWNED UPON.
Osita, who works in our Headquarters office in Santa Monica, CA
11. MAKE FRIENDS TO HELP THE TIME PASS.
Koa & Cash, in our Houston Vintage store
12. GET INVOLVED IN DRESS-UP DAYS.
Annie, doing the cha cha cha in Hermosa Beach, CA
13. DID WE ALREADY SAY PRODUCT TEST?
Ruby, from our store in Venice, CA
14. COME IN EARLY AND READY TO GO!
Misty, from our Westminster CO store
15. DRESS FOR THE JOB YOU WANT (TIES ARE OPTIONAL).
Gunther, from Park Ridge, IL
16. PERFECT YOUR PUPPY-DOG EYES.
Stevie, from North Lamar in Austin
17. NO REALLY, YOU’LL WANT TO GET THEM JUST RIGHT.
Petunia, from Brea, CA
18. FINALLY, DO A LITTLE MORE PRODUCT TESTING!
Castillo, from Valencia, CA!