HAPPY BIRTHDAY FURRY FRIENDS!
Wanna plan a great birthday party for your pet and his or her furry friends. Here’s a quick shopping list and set of ideas for your furry friend’s next birthday!
- Pick up The Bear & The Rat frozen yogurt or Nature’s Variety Sweet Spots frozen treats. Check out the pic of our Kriser’s HQ office pups on Coco’s birthday!
- Grab a few of K9 Granola Factory’s Pupcakes! These cupcake shaped treats come complete with frosting. Or Pawsitively Gourmet birthday bones. We’re just not sure your dog will know how to blow out a candle.
- Bake your own cake. There are some great recipes from a customer of The Honest Kitchen here.
- Want some mocktails? Try a healthy Dogsmopolitan by taking thawed Primal Goat’s Milk and sprinkling in some red Cranimals Original cranberry powder!
- Entertain your dog and his or her friends with a 3-Pack of Kong tennis balls so everyone has something to chase. Or pick up a Chuck-It Floppy Tug.
Of course, you don’t have to throw the party – we are happy to do that for you! Make sure you register your pet with Kriser's to receive a coupon at the beginning of your pet’s birthday month, and join us for our monthly birthday parties on the second Saturday of every month, where your b-day pet can pick up a special gift goodie bag! Just remember to do it before the end of the month prior!