Summer and fall are ideal camping times before the weather turns cold. So we wanted to provide a quick checklist of items for your furbaby’s adventure.
- Ruffwear Webmaster Harness: It’s built tough to stand up to the elements but is made to fit comfortably for all day wear and has the assistance handle on the top to help pets over obstacles along the path.
- Richard’s Organic Flea & Tick: Keep away the nasty bugs with this all-natural treatment.
- NiteIze Collar: Transition from sun to sunset without losing track of Fido.
- CE Trail Boots: These will keep those sensitive paws safe and warm.
- Freeze Dried Food & Treats: Don’t make your pack any heavier than it has to be. Packing these air-light items can keep your pet satiated without weighing you down. Just remember to bring water to rehydrate dinner. And a travel bowl or two!
- The H204K9 Stainless Water Bottle: complete with a handy carabineer clip, drink-front cap and pour-back spot to save any unconsumed water for later.
- Glow in the Dark Chuck-it: Don’t forget evening playtime if your furry friend is still awake!
- Abogear Dog Digs or Blanket: Make sure your pet is comfortable and safe in the evening.
- Grooming Appointment: After a trip the great outdoors, reward your pup with a spa day! Make an appointment with one of our professional pet groomers for when you return!