***NOTE: OUR 30 CT CHEWS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR SMALL DOGS, FOR LARGER DOGS PLEASE CHOOSE OUR 60 OR 120 CT CHEWS***
BOOT THE SCOOT! ITS TIME TO LEAVE YOUR DOGS SCOOTING BEHIND.
Glandex® was created by veterinarians specifically to help support anal gland function in dogs and cats. Glandex's patented formula contains a unique fiber blend, omega fatty acids, probiotics, and digestive enzymes to support digestion, immunity, and seasonal allergies. Our Glandex® Supplements come in both soft chews and powders with a variety of flavors that your pet will love. Give the recommended amount daily based on the weight of your pet. Get Glandex® today, and help your pet finally boot the scoot!
Grain Free with NO Corn, Soy, or Wheat! Contains NO Artificial Ingredients or Preservatives.
Benefits of Glandex®:
- Supports healthy anal gland function in pets
- Typical results in 3 5 weeks, 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Veterinarian formulated & recommended
- Great tasting flavors and easy daily dosing
- Patented all natural formula, made in the USA
How Glandex® Works:
- Unique fiber blend including pumpkin seed to bulk and firm the stools which helps support the natural emptying of the anal glands
- Omega fatty acids and other key ingredients that support pets with seasonal allergies and a healthy inflammatory response
- Probiotics, prebiotics, & digestive enzymes support healthy digestion & immunity
Active Ingredients per 1 Chew (4 grams):
Pumpkin Seed Powder 158 mg
Granulated Pumpkin Seed 68 mg
Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder 34 mg
Quercetin Dihydrate 25 mg
L acidophilus (480m CFUs) 24 mg
D Alpha Tocopherol (Vit E) 10 IU 16 mg
Bromelain (600 GDU/g) 15 mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) 10 mg
Inactive Ingredients per 1 Chew (4 grams):
Canola oil, Desiccated Pork Liver Powder, Flaxseed Oil, Glycerin, Potato Starch, Rice Bran, Sorbic Acid (Natural Preservative), Sucrose, Sunflower Lecithin, Water.
Does not contain any corn, soy, or wheat. No artificial ingredients or preservatives.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GLANDEX® USE:
When using Glandex® for the first time, please give ½ the recommended dose once daily for the first 5 7 days to allow your pet to adjust to the higher fiber content, and then gradually increase to the recommended amount. Typical results are in 3 5 weeks, however optimal results may take up to 2 3 months. If you havent seen improvement after the first 30 days, it is recommended to double the dose as some pets need a higher amount of fiber to see results.