Chances are you shower your pet with love every. single. day.
So whether your pup is young or just young at heart, today is National Puppy Day and we have an extra special opportunity to celebrate puppy kisses, snuggles, and all the magic that makes that bond so important.
We sat down with a few puppies, talked it over and came up with a #KrisersApproved “Puppy Picks Checklist”. We hope this helps you shower your pup with love & attention, the all natural way!
Puppy Picks Checklist
One thing they can’t live without: Toys – and lots of ‘em!
– ChuckIt floppy tug toy and ball launcher
– Treats Maze from Nina Ottosson
– Super sturdy Kong toys filled with Dogsbutter peanut butter
– Multipet Prehistoric Mammoth squeaky toy
Natural food we can’t recommend enough:
– Primal Freeze Dried Nuggets in Chicken, Lamb or Duck formulas
– Stella & Chewy’s Chicken Dinner Patties
– Ziwipeak Air Dried Food (perfect food for a training treat alternative)
Treats & chews, great for training or snack time:
– Plato Small Bites
– Lamb ears (to keep ’em busy for a while)
– The Bear & The Rat Frozen Yogurt
– Uncle Ulrick’s beef jerky treats
For oopsies, spills, stains and bath-time we suggest:
– Poppy’s “Naturally Clean” Accidents Happen cleaning spray
– Super Fresh trueblue Wipes
– Doggie Walk Bags
– Bobbi Panter Natural Puppy Shampoo
Finally for walks and puppy socializing:
– Beautiful Wolfgang Man & Beast Natives line leash & collar
– PetSafe Deluxe Easy Walk Harness
– Ruffwear Front Range Harness and Knot-a-Leash
This list is certainly not extensive, so head on over to Facebook and let us know what we forgot.
Happy National Puppy Day!