NEW IN AUGUST: KIN+KIND AND NINA OTTOSSON
This August, we’re welcoming a new brand into our home grooming products selection: kin+kind. Produced in its own facility in New York City, kin+kind was founded on the believe that dogs are family, and as such should be treated to the finest ingredients just like humans are. The ingredients are responsibly sourced and veterinarian tested to be safe for any dog breed. You can choose from the following items:
- Clean Ears: remove waxy buildup and dirt with an alcohol free formula that uses tea tree oil to prevent fungal growth
- Ash Deep Cleaning Shampoo: formulated with charcoal to remove acidity and absorb impurities
- Oatmeal Enriching Shampoo: Oatmeal enriches, nourishes, and restores pup’s lusterous coat
- Puppy Tear Free Shampoo: all-natural and fragrance-free, it’s a a gentle clean for puppies and sensitive dogs
From one of our favorite toy brands, Nina Ottosson, comes a series of new interactive play options in beautiful, natural, eco-friendly and durable wood. And despite their canine-centric names, most are good for cats too!
- DogTrubble encourages pets to move blocks around to find treats along the bendy track with only one opening.
- Dog Tornado has four layers with rotating discs, 3 layers of which contain compartments for hiding treats. Your dog/cat should rotate each layer’s disc to find the hidden treats!
- Dog Spinny: Hide some treats in the depressions under the rotating discs. Let your dog/cat turn the disc with its paw or nose in order to find the hidden goodies through the hole in the rotating disc.
- Dog Brick: Hide treats or dry food bits in the cavities under the bricks. Let the dog search for the treats by moving the bricks aside, either with the paw or the nose. Or lock some sections down to make it more difficult!