KRISER'S PUP-KIN SPICE LATTE
The weather has already started to change and fall is just around the corner! This weekend our Westlake Village, CA store hosted an event featuring natural Pup-kin Spice Lattes for Dogs and we had to share this recipe with you! These are super delicious and healthy and can be served to your furry friends slightly warm or chilled.
KRISER’S PUP-KIN SPICE LATTE’S FOR DOGS
- 2 scoops The Honest Kitchen Pro Bloom Instant Goat’s Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree, we used the organic option from Nummy Tum-Tum
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- Combine Pro Bloom and Pumpkin Puree in a bowl
- Add warm water
- Mix well and sprinkle with a pinch of ground cinnamon
- Pour into bowl or small cup
- Serve for a deliciously festive, natural, healthy snack!
A little bit more about the two main ingredients in this recipe:
The Honest Kitchen Pro Bloom Instant Goat’s Milk provides immune and digestive support for both dogs and cats. It has 5 billion active probiotics and digestive enzymes, so it’s an awesome supplement if you’re looking to support you’r pet’s gut. When not used in Pup-kin Spiced Latte’s, it can be added to any kibble bowl, used to hydrate dehydrated food, or served by itself as a nutritious drink free of pesticides and growth hormones.
Nummy Tum-Tum Pumpkin Puree uses organic sweet, ripened pumpkins to make it’s perfectly smooth puree. It too can be added to your pet’s bowl of kibble or baked, frozen, or otherwise incorporated into healthy pet treats like this one!
Of course, you can find these all natural Kriser’s Approved ingredients in our stores. We hope you enjoy spoiling your pups as much as we do!