The weather has already started to change and fall is just around the corner! This weekend our Westlake Village, CA store hosted an event featuring natural Pup-kin Spice Lattes for Dogs and we had to share this recipe with you! These are super delicious and healthy and can be served to your furry friends slightly warm or chilled.
KRISER’S PUP-KIN SPICE LATTE’S FOR DOGS
- 2 scoops The Honest Kitchen Pro Bloom Instant Goat’s Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree, we used the organic option from Nummy Tum-Tum
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- Combine Pro Bloom and Pumpkin Puree in a bowl
- Add warm water
- Mix well and sprinkle with a pinch of ground cinnamon
- Pour into bowl or small cup
- Serve for a deliciously festive, natural, healthy snack!