KRISER’S DOGGIE PUPSICLE DAY
Summer is here and with some incredibly hot days on the horizon it’s important to keep your pups cool!
This year, our Kriser’s Pack in Westlake Village put together a Doggie Smoothie & Pupsicle Day using some of our favorite treats. The pups loved them so much that we had to share the recipe with you, just in time for 4th of July!
KRISER’S DOGGIE PUPSICLES
- 1 cup Dogsbutter
- 32 oz. plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Earth Animal’s No Hide Beef Sticks
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- Cut bananas into small pieces and toss into a blender
- Add in additional ingredients – 1 cup Dogsbutter, 32 oz. Yogurt, Organic Coconut Oil
- Blend until you have a smooth, creamy consistency
- Pour into small cups or your choice of fancy molds
- For cups, place in freezer for 10 minutes to allow it to start to harden. Once consistency is thickening add the No Hide Beef Sticks to the center and continue to freeze cups for a few hours or overnight so it can be peeled from the cup when serving.
- If you’re using fancy molds, add the No Hide beef sticks immediately and freeze overnight.
- Remove Pupsicles from freezer and enjoy!
You can all of these all natural and super healthy Kriser’s Approved ingredients in our stores!
Let us know how they turn out and please share your photos with us! Just tag #krisersblog to let us know what your furbabies thought!