National Dog Week was created 88 years ago to celebrate and encourage great treatment of the canine population among us. At Kriser’s, we see it as just another reason to lavish love on our furry friends.
So Brad Kriser is sharing his top 7 Kriser’s Approved ways to celebrate the 7 days of National Dog Week!
- Have an evening adventure with aChuck It! Max Flight Glow toy!
- Make pupsicles with The Honest Kitchen Goat’s Milk or Bone Brothand a Classic Kong rubber toy.
- Snuggle up with a newHuggleHounds plush friend.
- Let your pet enjoy a long, luxurious bath with Bobbi Panter or TrueBluegrooming products.
- Get in a good game of tug o’ war with a Mammoth Rope Toy.
- Go crazy bounce happy. Toss around a West Paw Jive Ball made with Zogoflex technology and watch your dog pounce and play.
- Give them something to gnaw on. Try a Chasing Our Tails antler, Butcher’s Block giant dog bone or a Primal Frozen Bone as a special, long-lasting gift.